With guidance in English and Chinese by experienced training instructors from CPR Shanghai we went through a half-day of scary situations and awful accidents (that we will do everything to prevent), and how to handle them.
The training course for Infant/Child CPR and First Aid included:
- Knowledge about dealing with medical emergencies in Shanghai
- Breathing problem, Choking
- Bleeding. Broken bone,Head and neck injury.
- Burns and electrocution.
- Bites and poison, Bad allergic reaction. Fever
- Child and Infant CPR practice on dolls
- Practicing use of First Aid equipment, supplies/material