Eleven drop off places in three areas (downtown, minhang and pudong) are prepared to recieve your donations now in May.
This is an opportunity for you and your family to donate second-hand items without the inconvenience of leaving the neighborhood!
Drop off your donations of toys, books, clothes, home appliances, kitchen items, beddings, home decoration, bikes etc until May 21st at our Awesome Kid's Club office on 99 Wulumuqi Middle Rd.
The moving company C2C Movers that is sponsoring APM will pick it all up for transportation to A Pleines Mains sorting center.
We at Awesome Kid's Club believe the charity organisation A Pleines Mains (APM) have an important cause to help improve the lives of less fortunate children and handicapped in China and we are happy to be involved as a drop-off location for the APM DONATION WEEKS introduced this year.
Drop off places Qingpu - Minhang until Wednesday May 20th evening:
- Acadomia Asia (near the Euro Campus) – Gao Guang Lu
- Lakeside – 1517 Huqingping Lu
- Violet Villa – 258 Gao Jing Lu
- Modern Villa – 555 Gao Jing Lu
- Risen Villa (near the SAS and British schools) – 358 Baole lu, Huacao Town, Minhang
Drop off places in Pudong area until Wednesday May 27th:
- Century Garden (Century Park Area) on Yinxiao Lu - 10am - 6pm
- Tomson Riviera Garden on Luoshan Lu – from 4pm onwards
- Dongjiao Guest House on Jinke Lu – with appointment
Dates: May13th - 21st, Monday - Friday
Time: 9am - 6pm
Adress: Awesome Kid's Club, Room B106, The Summit Club House, 99 Wulumuqi Middle Rd, close to Anfu Rd, Xuhui District
(Entrance with elevator through the Garden Restaurant to the left after entering the main gate.)
汇贤居会所，徐汇区乌鲁木齐中路99弄B106室，Awesome Kid’s Club