Our Spring Semester starts Saturday February 20th and Monday February 22nd. You can join at a later date if there is vacancies in the groups.
Fridays at Ambassy Club:
4:00pm - 5:00pm for 3-5 year olds
EDIT NOTE: New day and time!
Saturdays at DingXi Field:
09:00am - 10:00am for 4 year olds
10:00am - 11:00am for 5 year olds
11:00am - 12:00am 6+ years old
February 20th - June 6th
No classes on national holidays: Mondays April 4, May 2; Saturdays April 2, April 30
Trial Class: RMB140
Semester Fee: RMB140*Remaining weeks in the semester.
Trial Class: RMB150
Semester Fee: RMB150*Remaining Weeks in the semester.
Fees are to be paid before you start the class. Info on payment methods are sent to you upon confirmation.
Please refer to Awesome Kid's Club Program Policy 2015-2016 for information on refunds, weather policy and more.
Children enrolled in classes at DingXi Field during winter semester have priority when re-registering for spring semester.
Short about our kids football (soccer) program:
Awesome Kid’s Club football program teaches kids football skills such as dribbling, passing and scoring goals in a supportive environment guided by our experienced and enthusiastic coach. They also learn the importance of teamwork and discipline while they have fun with their friends.
Age group 3-4 year olds
The first step in this great team sport for our youngest football kids to be participate in fun games and competitions. This is to get the kids comfortable with the ball. The children will use hands, feet and body to control and play with the ball. We’ll slowly introduce the concept of ”team” by games in which the children need to help each other. Our goal is for the children to enjoy football and use all their energy in running and enjoying physical games during the classes.
Age group 5-6 year olds
For this age group it’s time to work more with ball control. We’ll start with dribbling and continue on with changing direction of the ball, learn different ways to stop the ball. Exercises are mixed with dribble/shooting games. We are also introducing basic soccer game rules. The training includes warm-up, fun games and match play.
Age group 6 years old and up
Here we teach that a good team work will make a super team. Ball passing the focus and kids learn how to use different parts of the foot to pass the ball and how to run to the right position to receive the ball. We also learn how to play a real game and how to follow the coach and referee during a match. The children will take turns to lead the team warm-up sessions with guidance from the coaches.
- Suitable clothes for hot/wet weather.
- Water bottle.
- Tennis/sport-shoes. No need to wear studded boots as it is Astro turf on DingXi Rd Pitch (Anshun Rd crossing).
Weather/Air policy policy:
- Classes will continue if it rains. We advise participants to wear appropriate clothing to continue class outdoors for such weather. Please read our Program Policy for information about this. Weather related cancellations will be be informed at least 2 hours prior to class starting time by SMS or phone call.
- Make up classes will be scheduled for cancelled classes at the end of the semester.
- If training is cancelled we will contact you via text msg or phone. Please leave contact details when registering.